This last year has been a ruckus for me. Starting with the job taking up all my time, and then the proyect being finished and now I find myself jobless.
So while I find a more stable work again, I've decided to give this whole Commission thing a try.
I don't know if anyone will be interested in my art, but if someone is I would love to draw for them.
PRICES & DETAILS
Waist-up to Full body, Line art, Not colored, No background : 15 USD
Waist-up, Colored, No or simple background : 20 USD
A scene with decent background, Colored : 35 USD
Fill the following form and send it to email@example.com
Description about the character(s) and the pose/scene:
Links for reference:
Now please pay attention on the process:
1. Send me an email with the completed Form
2. I will reply in a couple of days to let you know about the approximate waiting time and when will I start drawing it. Waiting time depends on the time when you submitted the form (first come first served) and it could be between few days to a few weeks.
3. When I'm ready to draw your commission, I send you an email with my Paypal address for payment.
4. After receiving the payment, I draw a sketch and show it to you so you can check if it is to your liking. Then a line art. When everything in the line art is okay, I do the colors, or even gray scale. Whichever you prefer.
5. I show you the colored drawing. See if you want any change in the colors before I add the final details.
6. I give the final picture in JPEG format. If you want it in another format let me know.
I WILL NOT DRAW:
-Overly graphic sex (unless you want to pay extra)
-The commissioner him/herself (let's be honest. Most artists hate it when you tell them: Draw me please!)
If a request in particular is a little uncomfortable for me to draw I might decline it, but I'm always glad to discuss alternate ideas.
*Thanks a lot to everyone who might like my drawings and be interested in choosing me as their artist to bring to life something from their imagination!
And thanks for helping a fellow deviant to start on this new and exciting path! I'm forever in your debt -w-*
P.S. I wanna thank *doubleleaf for helping me and explaining to me about the Commission process and to let me base my Commission format on hers. Thanks girl! You're awesome